A custom landscape design is the result of collaboration between the client and the landscape architect, and is a unique and rewarding experience.
Our services range from a simple 90-minute consultation, to a concept plan, and finally to a full set of construction drawings used to obtain bids from licensed landscape contractors.
Here are some of the steps a full project might take:
- Meet and discuss project goals on site
- Create proposal and contract
- Measure and document existing conditions
- Develop two conceptual plans (Schematic designs) and review with client
- Develop a final conceptual design based on client feedback
- Begin construction drawings which will be used to get bids from contractors. A set of construction drawings may include: Demolition plan, Layout plan, Material plan, Planting plan, Irrigation plan, Lighting plan, and all associate details required to ensure that the final results meet the design intent
- Send drawings to selected list of contractors for bidding and assist in contractor selection
- Construction observation: Observe the construction process to ensure it meets the design intent.
- Create punch list of items which the contractor should finish prior to receiving final payment
We look forward to working with you to make your landscape dreams become a reality.